Saturday, March 31, 2012

1st April

1st April

Hmm, lets blog about the stuff that happened over the last few days!

Lets start with Friday.

Fridayyyy

English test was an absolute horror. The AQ was regarding productivity vs slowing dwn and enjoying life. Siannn. i'm so ding-ed for that.

Then we celebrated Poh's bday! They bought him a guitar. looks very nice. crimson red and he looked like he really liked it(: damn neo. i haven't even got my present yet. ah well xD. jiamin got him these very cute candles that said happy birthday! They were damn nice. MayB i've gotta ask her where she got her candles, i might want to use them someday =D

Training was cool. Coach finally allowed me to train. However i got too carried away and didn't ask him for a break and continuously took corners. I took close to 30 of them at one go. I can't lift up my toess now! It'll be fine soon enough =D

Went home with Nar & Gaya. Wasn't excatly excited about going with the guys to vivo for some reason. Partially cause it takes me an hour to get back home ._. MayB i'll go with them next week. Ah well


Saturday

Open House 2012. omg i wasted 4 hours of my life from 8-12. It was raining so all i did was walk round and round and round and round and round. zz.

KR's water robot didn't work! He looked really upset. :/ honestly i hate it when my friends are upset and I can't do anything. We got him to have lunch with us, i'm guessing that might have helped cher him up that little bit. although i'm not too sure ):

Vivek beat Wang Bo in chinese chess.... Mindblown. As kr says " An indian beating a chinaman in chinese chess ?!" LOL.

I slept from 2->6.30. so tired. Watched football at night. and tada.



sunday

Honestly i've got no idea why we're not at church. I just woke up to realize everyone was still in the house at 1030 and no one woke me up in the morning. I think pops decided not to go today. I'm not sure why though

We're leaving for 舅舅 baby's 满月 celeb at 西湖 restaurant at farrer in 10 mins though!

I'm going to end this here.



x)

No comments:

Post a Comment