Monday, April 16, 2012

16 April

Chem exam is tomorrow! Possibly the last chemistry exam i'll ever be taking in my life, seeing how its a prac module next sem and i've got no intentions of doing anything related to chem!

Sheesh i haven't posted in a long time! Hwa Chong!




We lost 3-0 ): I was rather dissapointed, but at the same time, i felt relieved. Its been a long long time, since i had so much fun on the field! Coach allowed me to play as a winger. And i had fun time running at my defender.

Its been some time since i've felt like that - Not worried about being a captain, keeping the morale of the team up, covering for people etc. On friday, I knew I was going up against Arivan- a rival i've never been able to beat. Zhong hao, a player that developed really late and hes now a rather decent player. I wouldn't mind him in my team(: thats not saying hes better than me though :P

I honestly honestly thought I was the best player on the field. I really enjoyed. Drawing fouls, running at defenders, tracking back to defend etc etc.

If after this month i don't get to play another soccer match, i'm sure i'll remember this game for a long time to come (:


After thursday, i'll be a free man! hehe! 忍! 


I'll post after exams! Time to get my beauty sleep (:

Nights world =D

No comments:

Post a Comment